Tosslet Privacy and Content Policy
Tosslet does not sell, share, or giveaway any data to anyone outside of the Tosslet platform.
We are proponents of free speech, however, Tosslet is not a bastion of free speech.
We reserve the right to remove any content we deem inappropriate or offensive, for any reason.
We do not condone hatred, bigotry, threats, or any semblance of attempting to infringe on human rights.
Any content you pay Tosslet to post you guarantee is your content that you have the right to post. You also
give Tosslet the right to use/post that content on your behalf.
What user data does Tosslet store? (Only pertains to registered accounts on the web platform, we do not store any data about mobile app users)
- Username (handle)
- Displayed text name (user chosen)
- Registered user's email addresses
- Tosses for up to 18 months
- Live stream data for up to 18 months
- Searches for up to 18 months
- (optional) Registered user's phone number
Tosslet does not store the following:
- IP Addresses
- Credit card information
Toss Quality Guidelines
Any tosses removed from the platform will be returned to the account for future use.
No general advertising.
- You CAN promote events, deals, specials, registrations, a specific specialty you offer, a modality you are promoting, etc.
No direct political promotion.
- You CAN promote events about a political campaign.
No quantity spamming.
- If you toss many messages in a short time period to the same area, they will be removed.
Your account may be suspended until the spamming is resolved.
No inappropriate or offensive content.
- Although not everyone agrees where to draw this line, we will remove any tosses we deem offensive or inappropriate.
No hatred, bigotry, threats, or any semblance of attempting to infringe on human rights.
If you continually toss messages that are removed, your account may be suspended, blocked, or removed.
Deleting your account
If you want to have your account details exported or deleted, please email support (email@example.com)